Changing icon size in Windows 7 is simple.
1) Right click on desktop.
2) Click View and select your preferred size.
Alternatively, if you need more sizes. Go to desktop, “Hold CTRL” + “Mouse Scroll Up and Down” to select your preferred Windows icon size.
Sometimes, you may want to change the icon of a folder for aesthetic purpose or you need to make the folder more noticeable. Changing icon of a folder is simple. It can be done in a few steps:
1) Right click on the folder that you would like to change. Click Properties.
2) From properties dialog box, click Customize tab.
3) Click Change Icon. You will see icon selection dialog box appear.
4) From icon selection dialog box, select your desired icon. Click OK.